Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Recap: March 31-April 6

Another big week of running down before a cutback week this week.  I was so excited the weather was nice and I was finally able to take Lucy for a run in the jogging stroller but man, was it hard!  I actually thought I was running much slower than my splits indicate so hopefully adding in a stroller run here or there will only make me stronger and faster.  Unfortunately, my long run on Friday didn't go as well as expected but I think running on the treadmill day after day is starting to take a toll on me mentally.  I did get outside for a run on Saturday morning and hope that trend continues.

Monday: 3 mi w/ jogging stroller (8:53 pace; 9:06, 8:49, 8:42)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 7 mi (7:49 pace w/ 5 mi @ 7:44)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 12 mi (8:19 pace)

Saturday: 4 mi (7:48 pace; 8:21, 7:52, 7:45, 7:12)

Sunday: 6 mi (7:31 pace w/ 2 x 1 mi @ 6:55, 6:47)

TOTAL: 32 mi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Recently I have stumbled upon a curious article providing the analysis, conducted by nutrition scientists, on which elements are essential for keeping great shape and how they work - http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S. They also write a lot about pre-workout and post-workout nutrition. Very interesting information for all athletes.