Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Recap: August 18-24

I walked 2-2.5 miles on the treadmill almost every morning and went back to work this week.  I feel like this was the week where I started to feel a lot better and am moving around much better.  Slowly but surely the numbness is going away in my leg and am hoping in the next month I'll have all the feeling back in my leg and foot. 

The hardest part of this week was that Todd was in LA for work from Sunday evening until Wednesday afternoon so I needed extra help from my parents during those evenings to help with Lucy's dinner, bath, and putting her down for bed.  Thankfully, Lucy didn't make a peep any of those 3 nights while she was sleeping because I was here by myself overnight and wouldn't have been able to pick her up to calm her down if she was awake and upset.  My mom then would come over at 7:15 AM to get her out of her crib.  It's been hard and challenging since I cannot be with Lucy by myself but we feel so lucky that my parents are able to help us out. 

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

TOTAL:  0 mi

No comments: