Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Recap: August 4-10

By Wednesday of last week, I was finally able to head outside for a short walk with Todd & Lucy.  By Friday, I was starting to feel significantly better and was able to walk 1.5-2 miles outside with my mom & Lucy while Todd was at work.  I'm still spending most of my time laying on the couch as I'm supposed to only be sitting for 20-30 minutes at a time.  I go back to the doctor on Thursday and while I won't be cleared to start picking up Lucy or anything over 10 pounds, I will at least be cleared to start driving again and hopefully start stretching, sitting for longer periods of time, and going back to work.  Definitely taking my time coming back from surgery this time around!

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

TOTAL:  0 mi

No comments: