Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekly Recap: November 17-23

Lucy got her first cold a week ago and it finally made it's way to me & Todd by mid-week.  I lost my voice and I'm sure everyone in my class on Tues & Thurs morning could hardly hear me teach even with using the mic.  I actually thought I was avoiding the sickness and just losing my voice because I felt totally fine other than that but nope, I started to feel bad by Friday evening and despite attempting a Spinning class on Saturday morning, I spent most of the afternoon on the couch.  Luckily, I'm feeling back to almost 100% this morning.

Monday: walked 3 mi on treadmill; core workout

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 1 hr Control class @ System of Strength
15 min stepmill & 30 min elliptical

Saturday: 1 hr Spinning

Sunday:  walked 4 mi on treadmill

No comments: