Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Recap: November 24-30

Knock on wood, my back feels better than it has since I had my first surgery back in May and I'm almost feeling back to 100%.  I still wake up some days where it feels stiff but for the most part, I'm feeling good.  I still haven't attempted to run yet and will be waiting until January just to be cautious but have been able to up the intensity slightly on some other activities/exercises.  I did a double workout on Thanksgiving morning when I taught my normal Spin/TRX to those dedicated few and then couldn't pass up a free class at System of Strength.  It was their Clocked class which basically means high intensity, lots of sweat, and little rest.  I was drenched by the time I left there after 75 minutes.  I definitely didn't feel guilty eating lots of yummy food on Thanksgiving after that!

Monday: Walked 2 mi + 30 Day Shred (Level 3)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 30 min cardio & core workout @ home

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
75 min Clocked class @ System of Strength

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Burn the Bird class @ Y (30 min Spinning, 30 min boot camp)

Sunday: 45 min Spinning

No comments: