Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Recap: December 22-28

I've had T25 for awhile now and was finally just able to try a couple of the workouts.  I'm never one to follow the set schedule for workouts (Insanity, T25, PiYo) and just fit in a workout here and there to complement whatever else I'm doing.  System of Strength offered free classes on Christmas Eve so I was able to get to one before going to work that morning.  I also went to my first barre class in over a year with Meghan, my brother's fiancée, when they were in town for Christmas.  It was hard and my legs were shaking!  I definitely need to try the barre class at PAI, where I teach.

Monday: T25 Core Cardio & T25 Ab Intervals

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Thursday: Rest (Christmas)

Friday: 30 min Spinning & 1 hr Barre3 with Meghan

Saturday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Sunday: Rest (in Leetonia visiting Todd's family)

No comments: