Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekly Recap: December 8-14

My back, thankfully, is completely back to normal but that was quite the scare for me because it honestly felt like the back spasms I had earlier in the year.  It actually felt a lot better after I taught spinning on both Monday evening and Tuesday morning so I guess it was just really tight and needed some loosening up.
 
I also finally bit the bullet and order PiYo a couple weeks ago and it couldn't have come at a better time.  It's a low impact workout series that focuses on core strength & flexibility which is exactly what I need to be doing right now to keep my back healthy.  I'm not really following the schedule because I found the first few workouts (Define: Lower Body and Define: Upper Body) to be relatively easy but I really liked Sweat and am excited to try Drench either this week or next.  Todd was out of town from Thursday afternoon until late Sunday night so I liked that I could work out at home while he was gone; I could power walk on the treadmill for my cardio & do PiYo workouts for my core & strength portion.
 
 

Monday: taught 1 hr Spin Core

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
PiYo Align: Fundamentals

Wednesday: PiYo Define: Upper Body (20 min) & PiYo Define: Lower Body (20 min)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: PiYo Sweat (35 min)
45 min Spinning @ Y

Saturday: walked 2 mi on treadmill & PiYo Core (30 min)

Sunday: walked 3 min on treadmill & PiYo Buns (30 min)

No comments: