Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekly Recap: December 29-January 4

Only a few days into the new year and I've already done 3 new (to me) workouts!  I taught 75 min of Spin/TRX on New Year's Day and then stayed for Lynn's barre class immediately afterwards.  I'm sure teaching beforehand didn't help but my legs were shaking!  Really liking barre classes right now and will be able to try out Pure Barre a few times this month too now that ClassPass has made it to Columbus.  Also thanks to ClassPass, I was able to take RPM (Les Mills' spinning program....BodyPump is also another Les Mills program) at Flow Studio, a fitness studio I taught at a couple years ago. 

I also tried out the High & Tight class at the new System of Strength studio in Grandview (I typically go to the Dublin studio but Grandview offers a lot more classes) and similar to barre-style classes, it involved low weights but lots of reps.  And lastly, I tried another PiYo workout, Strength Intervals.  It was short at only ~22 minutes but it switched between cardio intervals and strength moves and I really liked it!  I think there is one more I need to try, which is Sculpt.

Monday: walked 2 min on treadmill & PiYo Sweat

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 30 min elliptical & PiYo Buns

Thursday: taught 75 min Spin/TRX & 1 hr Barre @ PAI

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength

Saturday: 45 min Spinning (RPM) @ Flow Studio

Sunday: walked 3 mi & PiYo Strength Intervals

No comments: