Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Recap: February 16-22

I didn't feel quite as sluggish this week so I felt like I had a good week of workouts despite sleeping on my back weird one night and waking up with a stiff right hip/glute/low back.  I also actually did the workout with the firefighters that I train on Tuesday morning (posted below).

Monday: 4 mi walk/jog on treadmill

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX; 100 Countdown workout w/ firefighters

Wednesday: 45 min cardio @ Y (25 min elliptical & 20 min Spinning)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength; 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 4 mi walk/jog on treadmill

Sunday: 25 min In the Mix Express System of Strength workout on You Tube; 1 hr barre3 class

 
100 Countdown Workout

No comments: