Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly Recap: February 9-15

I was really tired last week so I took it easy on my workouts for the first half of the week. I've been adding in a couple minutes of very easy jogging (5.5 mph) during my walks on the treadmill and while my back feels fine, it just feels off to be jogging.  I really can't explain it any other way but maybe it's just because I really haven't been running now in almost a year.

Monday: walked 4 mi on treadmill (jogged a minute or so every mile)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: 75 min High & Tight @ System of Strength; 45 min Spinning @ Y (on my own)

Saturday: 1 hr Pure Barre w/ Lynn

Sunday: walked 3 mi on treadmill (jogged a couple minutes every mile); 20 min In the Mix Express System of Strength workout on You Tube

No comments: