Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekly Recap: May 25-31

While I've been "running" for a few months now, I feel like I finally had my first official run on Saturday morning.  It marked exactly one year from my first back surgery and we finally got to go on our first Rodrick family run.  Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I envisioned putting our little one in a jogging stroller and going for weekend runs with Todd; unfortunately, I was only able to take Lucy for 2 or 3 runs before I hurt my back and never went on a run with both Todd & Lucy.  That finally changed on Saturday morning when we went out for a 3 mile run...and I actually ran 3 miles!  We ran 1.5 miles, then I walked 0.5 miles while Todd ran another mile, and we finished with another 1.5 miles.  I only stopped to walk to be cautious with my back as I haven't run 3 miles consecutively since before my back surgeries not because I was tired.  Good news is that I felt really good and my back felt totally fine.

Pre-run selfie
 

Monday: 3 mi walk/jog on treadmill (walked 3 min, jogged 7 min for 3 mi)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: Insanity Pure Cardio w/ Todd (40 min); ran 1 mi on treadmill (10:22)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Saturday: 30 min Spinning @ Y (on my own); ran 3 mi w/ Todd & Lucy (ran 1.5 mi, walked 0.5 mi, ran 1.5 mi; 8:58 pace)

Sunday: Rest

No comments: