Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekly Recap: October 12-18

I had intended to take a rest day yesterday but as soon as I opened up Facebook, my newsfeed was blowing up with Columbus Marathon posts and I just needed to do something to push myself so I went to a SpinCore class at PAI.  It sounds silly but now that I can't run marathons any more, the day of the Columbus Marathon gets me into a funk and it's hard knowing I'll probably never be out there again doing it. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy I'm able to even run a few miles here and there but man do I miss training for and running those longer races.

Monday: 4 mi (8:18 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 15 min Stepmill + 3 mi (8:20 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: taught 1 hr TRX; 3 mi (8:13 pace)

Saturday: 1 hr Clocked @ System of Strength

Sunday: 1 hr SpinCore @ PAI Yoga & Fitness

No comments: