Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekly Recap: October 5-11

I taught 4 classes last week: my normal 2 plus I subbed an hour of TRX on Fri and an hour of Spinning on Sat....which I forgot how challenging an hour of Spinning is!  I'm so used to teaching Spin/TRX combo which is only a half hour of Spinning.  That second 30 minutes is killer and I had a big puddle of sweat underneath my bike when I was done.  I was also able to make it to 2 classes at T&J No Limit Fitness last week and tried out a new (to me) instructor.  Doesn't matter the instructor there, all the workouts are great....hard, but great!

Monday: 1 hr Shred @ T&J No Limit Fitness

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX; 45 min HIIT class @ Y

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:29 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Friday: taught 1 hr TRX; 3 mi (8:21 pace)

Saturday: taught 1 hr Spinning

Sunday: 3 mi (8:26 pace); 1 hr Blast @ T&J No Limit Fitness

No comments: