Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 14

14 weeks on January 23, 2016

14 weeks with Lucy vs. 14 weeks with Baby #2

How far along: 14 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 3.5-4 inches long, weighs about 1.5 ounces (doubled his/her weight since last week), and is the size of a lemon

Weight gain: 4-5 pounds (I didn't weigh myself while we were out of town but I have a feeling going out to eat for 5 days didn't help)

Maternity clothes: Nope but a couple pairs of work pants are starting to feel a little snug

Symptoms: The same as last week (fatigue & peeing a lot) but also starting to feel more pressure in my lower abdomen especially when running and Spinning (when I lean over on the handlebars while seated)

Gender: Won't find out for another 6 weeks and I honestly haven't felt strongly one way or the other whether we're having a girl or a boy

Exercise: My goal is to consistently work out 6 days/week and I managed to do that last week even with being out of town for a few days--I ended up doing a lot of Spinning!

Food cravings: Sweets!

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: I swear when I've been in the car driving, I can feel a little something but it seems too early so who knows.  The funny thing is though when I finally realized that I could feel Lucy moving, it seemed to happen in the car too!

Sleep: Still been sleeping great but I'm sure the 3 hour time change with traveling also helped with that

Looking forward to: Working on Lucy's big girl room this weekend so we can start brainstorming ideas (i.e. going on Pinterest) to update the nursery for Baby #2

Best moment of the week: Making it to the 2nd trimester!

No comments: