Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weekly Recap: January 18-24

We were in the Bay Area at the end of the last week visiting my brother, sister-in-law, and 6 week old nephew so I was able to find a couple fitness studios near where they live and tried out a few classes.  I loved Ride Oakland and my sister-in-law had also heard great things about it and said it was similar to a SoulCycle class (which I'm dying to try one of these days but it was too far of a drive into the city to take one in San Francisco).  I also really enjoyed the Fusion class at Sweat Strength + Cycling which was about 10-12 min of Spinning followed by 10-12 min of strength which you then repeated for a second time for about a 50 min workout.

Monday: 20 min Step Mill + 4 mi (8:52 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:49 pace)

Thursday: Rest (6:00 AM flight to San Francisco)

Friday: 50 min Spinning @ Ride Oakland

Saturday: 50 min Circuit-Based HIIT @ Sweat Strength + Cycling

Sunday: 50 min Fusion (Spinning + Strength) @ Sweat Strength + Cycling

Total: 8 mi

No comments: