Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 23

23 weeks on March 26, 2016

Week 23 with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 23 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: A little more than 11 inches, weighs around 1 pound, and is the size of a grapefruit or large mango

Weight gain: 11 pounds

Maternity clothes: All regular clothes except I wore a pair of white maternity pants on Easter because my regular ones definitely were a little too tight!

Symptoms: Besides a growing belly and some SI joint pain, nothing really

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Working out/teaching 6-7 days/week

Food cravings: Still want lots of sweets and I've been craving cheeseburgers

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Feeling more movement every day and can't help but smile every time I feel it

Sleep: Sleep has been great and have only really been waking up to roll over from one side to the other if my hip or shoulder starts to hurt

Looking forward to: our 24 week appointment next week

Best moment of the week: Easter was so much fun this year with Lucy and I can't wait until we have 2 little girls to celebrate with next year...possibly in matching outfits

No comments: