Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 29

29 weeks on May 7, 2016

29 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 29 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: A little over 15 inches, weighs about (or a little over) 2.5 pounds, and is the size of a butternut squash

Weight gain: 13 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and maternity & regular shirts....although all my workout clothes are regular/non-maternity

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks are out of control already (or at least it seems that way to me) & I think my SI joint issue is really maybe sciatica, which has been manageable and I'm hoping goes away once the baby is born

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Working out 6-7x/week

Food cravings: Diet Coke and Raising Cane's

Food aversions: Honestly, there hasn't been much the entire pregnancy that I've had to avoid which is good....now I'm just at the point where I can't eat that much because I get so full

Movement: I swear this pregnancy has been spot on with how I felt with Lucy (for the most part).  This is what I had said when I was 29 weeks with Lucy and it's pretty much exactly how this baby has been this week : "Continuing to wiggle & squirm around in there.  I hope she's not already starting to run out of space because I can feel when an elbow, knee, butt, etc are sticking out....it feels like a hard bump sometimes on my stomach"

Sleep: No problems in this department, I easily fall asleep every night and wake up a few nights a week with a leg cramp/spasm (which might be due to the sciatica issue) but can go back to sleep within 10 minutes (after getting up to pee of course!)

Looking forward to: My birthday this weekend!

Best moment of the week: Mother's Day was absolutely perfect on Sunday; also, I've been ordering a few personalized things for the new baby now that we've settled on her name and it's starting to feel more real.  Oh...and at the end of last week I passed my gestational diabetes test which is good considering the massive cake Todd made for Mother's Day.

No comments: