Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 34

34 weeks on June 11, 2016 (terrible lighting from the hotel room)

34 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 34 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: Almost 18 inches long, weighs about 4.75 pounds, and is the size of a butternut squash or cantaloupe; at the ultrasound last week, she was estimated at weighing 4 lbs 15 oz which already seems big!  Really hoping I'm not going to be pushing out an 8-9 pound baby this time around!

Weight gain: 15.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions all the time (I notice them a lot more frequently when I'm sitting upright like when I'm driving, at work, or when we were on the airplane), peeing a lot more frequently, getting full very quickly, and SI joint pain with sciatica and numbness in my right toes

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Working out and teaching Spin/TRX 6-7x/week....hope to do this until the very end!

Food cravings: Cake and ice cream...but that's pretty normal for me even when I'm not pregnant

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Not moving quite as much as the last few weeks but I'm thinking she's probably already starting to run out of room!  The ultrasound confirmed she's still head down and the movement I feel just to the left of my belly button and that tends to stick out when I get a Braxton Hicks contraction is her butt

Sleep: Sleeping great especially when we were on vacation in Florida; I've actually made it a couple nights recently without having to get up and pee which has been amazing!

Looking forward to: 34 week appointment tomorrow & celebrating Father's Day this weekend

Best moment of the week: Everything looked perfect on the ultrasound late last week which was good news (baby is normal size and fluid levels are normal) so apparently she's just really squished in there!  We also got our double stroller delivered yesterday and Lucy seemed very excited to be able to sit next to her little sister in it so hopefully she'll be more agreeable to sitting in it once the baby is here than she is now sometimes

No comments: