Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bump Update #2: Week 36

36 weeks on June 24, 2016

36 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

Teaching Spin/TRX at 5:45 AM with 1 month till my due date with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 36 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: About 18.5 inches long, weighs about almost 6 pounds, and is the size of a honeydew

Weight gain: 16.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, SI joint pain/sciatica, occasional groin pain and upset stomach

Gender: Still a girl

Exercise: With less than a month to go (hopefully!), I've been really proud of myself that I've consistently worked out 6x/week the whole pregnancy and my goal is to continue until I deliver.  I actually feel so much better after I work out that I couldn't imagine not doing it

Food cravings: Diet Coke and Cheez-Its

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Lots of big movements like she's trying to stretch and give herself some more room

Sleep: Sleeping great but I do get up 2-3x/night to pee; she must be low or pushing on my bladder because I definitely didn't up this much at night when I was pregnant with Lucy

Looking forward to: Dr appointment on Friday with first internal exam....hoping for a little progress

Best moment of the week: Submitting my leave of absence form at work for my maternity leave which means it's starting to get close!

No comments: