Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Weekly Bump Update #2: Week 37

37 weeks on July 2, 2016

37 weeks with Lucy vs. Baby Girl #2

How far along: 37 weeks & 4 days

Size of baby: A little over 19 inches long, weighs about 6 1/3 pounds, and is the size of a watermelon

Weight gain: 16.5 pounds (haven't really gained anything in the last few weeks but this is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with Lucy too)

Maternity clothes: Almost all maternity clothes with the exception of one pair of dress pants for work and my workout clothes

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, SI joint pain/sciatica, and I realized the groin pain I'd been having is actually round ligament pain (I guess I'm lucky in that I'd never really experienced that before and my doctor told me that's what it was)

Gender: Girl

Exercise: Plan on teaching Spin/TRX two days/week up until my due date and either Spinning or doing a TRX/Cardio workout at home a few days/week for a total of 5-6 workouts/week

Food cravings: Dessert although a lot of the time, I'm not even that hungry by the end of the day to have anything (I always like to eat dessert in the evening after dinner)

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: I thought she'd start to slow down at this point but I feel like she's moving more now than ever.  The other night, she must've been poking her knee or heel of her foot out because there was this huge round ball sticking out on my right side that kept moving all around.  I really wish I would've got it on video!

Sleep: Been getting up twice a night to pee plus Lucy woke up 3 nights in a row scared from fireworks so sleep hasn't been the greatest.  Oh, and I had to get up at 3:00 AM this morning to go to work.

Looking forward to: Dr appointment later today and my second internal check.  I was at 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced last Friday so I'm hoping for a bit more progress but wouldn't be surprised if there isn't

Best moment of the week: Todd is off work this week so it's been great having him home and hanging out when I get off work

No comments: