Thursday, July 7, 2016

Maternity Photos Round 2

I knew without a doubt that I wanted to get maternity pictures taken again this time around. If there's one thing I'm willing to spend money on, it's getting professional pictures.  I love updating our frames around the house with new pictures and seeing how much we've (Lucy) have changed.  Plus, since we had maternity photos taken when I was pregnant with Lucy, I wanted to make sure we did the same for baby girl #2 and we needed some new pictures for her nursery.  

We used Laurel Coffey Photography for our photos and had them scheduled for Memorial Day weekend when I was 32 weeks pregnant.  Despite the weather not cooperating on our originally scheduled session at Innis Woods, we ended up having them taken the following day at the Park of Roses.  The roses had just bloomed that week so the photos turned out great!


























No comments: