Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Fun with the Family

This past weekend flew by in the blink of an eye!  Todd & my dad went to Cincinnati for Bockfest all day on Saturday so I was on my own with the girls and on Sunday, Todd's sister's family came into town so we spent the day hanging out at our house with them.

I've been good about not making/eating a lot of dessert recently but on Friday night I was really craving something sweet so I made this chocolate chip cookie skillet that Todd & I split

While Todd was out of town on Saturday, I took the girls to run some errands which included a stop at Old Navy to return some online orders; Lucy LOVES the mannequin dog up front and has to "pet" it every time we're there

Our next stop was to Barnes & Noble where I let Lucy pick out a new book for an upcoming trip we're going on

And our last stop of the day was to the Powell Library for their March playdate in the park (or in the library since it was cold); one of the librarian's had story time for about 15-20 min with books and songs and then the woman in charge of the Powell Parks & Rec was there with crafts and games for the other 40-45 min

Being silly with scarves

Lucy using stamps during the arts & crafts time

Signing her name

Cece was a trooper and hung out in her car seat

Lucy doing some more arts & crafts (blowing the ink from those bingo markers to create flowers on her paper)


On Sunday, Stacey, Brian, Andrew & Audrey drove down right around lunch time so I put together these pizza sliders...

and this sandwich ring (both were very tasty!)

While Cece napped...

the bigger kids played

And we ended our weekend with some bath time!

No comments: