Thursday, April 20, 2017

39 weeks + 2 days

Yesterday, Cece officially has been on the "outside" just as long as she was on the "inside" when we hit the 39 weeks + 2 day postpartum mark.  Initially, I wasn't going to even bother taking these pictures but Todd told me I'd regret not doing it since I love going back and looking at them, especially comparison pictures, and I'm so glad he convinced me to do it.  It really is amazing to see where we've come in the last 9 months!  It blows my mind that Cece is already 9 months old and while we've had some rough patches (you know, like having major back surgery at 5 weeks postpartum), I'm so thankful for this healthy little girl.  And, to be honest, I can't even really remember what it was like to be pregnant (and I've been through it twice!) but I do know that I'm so glad to be holding Cece in my arms now and not in my belly. 

Left: my last bump picture as we were heading to the hospital at 39 weeks + 2 days 
Right: Postpartum at 39 weeks + 2 days

 Left: my last weekly bump update picture at 39 weeks with Cece on the inside
Right: holding Cece on the outside at 39 weeks postpartum

 Comparison pictures of Lucy (41 weeks in vs. out) and Cece (39 weeks in vs. out)

No comments: