Tuesday, August 6, 2019

2019 Family Pictures (Extended Family)

My brother & sister-in-law, along with Todd & I, gifted my parents a photo session for Christmas back in 2017 to get extended family pictures taken.  At the time, my sister-in-law was pregnant so we were finally able to get the pictures taken last month when they were in town.  Since we're always happy with how our pictures turn out with Laurel Coffey, we decided to book with her and again, she blew it out of the park.  Keep in mind, it was 90+ degrees in the middle of the afternoon (so no naps for the kids) and I figured it would be virtually impossible to get a decent group shot or shot of just the 4 kids but I was wrong.  We were all so pleased with how these turned out!  

All 10 of us

Each family did some individual shots as well as shots with the kids so I'm only including the ones with our immediate family

Love these sweet girls together

My almost 6 year old!

And our spunky 3 year old

She knows how to work the camera

I didn't even realize Laurel had captured some of these moments

3 of the 4 kids

Attempt #1 with all 4...

 and attempt #2 was actually better!

About to celebrate 8 years of marriage together in a couple weeks!

No comments: