Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 8 Recap: February 22-28

I cannot believe it's already March! That means it's almost spring and then summer is right around the corner. I can't wait to be able to run more outside because the sun will be up earlier in the morning and the warmer weather.


Monday: 8 mi (hills @ GMP w/ 2 x 0.25mi @ 5% and 2 x 0.50 mi @3% and 2 mi tempo in 7:40 pace); 20 min elliptical

Tuesday: 30 min elliptical; lifted total body w/ 8 x 1 min jump rope during weight circuit

Wednesday: 12 mi @ 7:51 pace

Thursday: 30 min elliptical; lifted total body & core

Friday: REST

Saturday: 20 mi @ 8:10 pace (on the treadmill)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 20 min spinning

TOTAL: 40 mi

This coming week will be a slight cut back week with my long run (only 16 mi) but I'll try to maintain around 40 mi for the week which will mean adding in a 4th running day. I'm still injury free and feeling confident for Boston!

No comments: