Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly Recap: June 7-13

I had a couple days this week with double workouts, one in the morning before work and one in the evening after work. I ran 13 mi this week which is only 1 more mi than last week with my longest run so far at 5 mi. My leg is feeling good and I'm actually pleased I'm running some decent paces considering I only started running again a couple weeks ago.

I have my first 5K in many years planned for this Friday evening. It's the Circle of Friends Run for the Rainbow 5K put on by Children's Hospital. Emily asked Todd & I to volunteer with her and we figured since we'll be there, we might as well stick around and run the race too. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about getting my personal worst in a 5K. My goal is to run 8:00 min/mi or faster.

Monday: 45 min elliptical; 30 min boot camp class (had to help out with another instructor who teaches in the morning & decided to jump in for the second half of class)

Tuesday: 40 min spinning
4 mi @ Olentangy bike path w/ Tracy (9:19 pace)

Wednesday: 30 min elliptical; lifted total body

Thursday: REST

Friday: 5 mi (8:16 pace); lifted total body & core

Saturday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:33 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning in the morning
taught 45 min spinning in the evening


TOTAL: 13 mi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay double workouts :) good luck this weekend. you'll totally rock it out :)