Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekly Recap: May 31-June 6

I ran 3x this week, 4 mi each run, and felt good on all of them. It's nice to finally be able to switch between doing the elliptical and running because like I'd been saying, I was getting very bored with the elliptical. I'll probably keep my mileage between 12-15 mi this week and again, only run 3 days. In a few weeks, I'm planning on adding some speedwork back in and attempt to go the track once a week for some workouts. I also will start teaching at a community center near me as a Spinning sub this week so some days I'm going to be working out twice. Since I'm just a sub, I'm only teaching on a as needed basis. Nothing wrong with that though as I already have my plate pretty full.

Monday: 4 mi (8:30 pace)

Tuesday: 30 min elliptical; lifted total body

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:08 pace); core

Thursday: 45 min elliptical; lifted total body

Friday: 1 hr spinning

Saturday: 4 mi @ Sharon Woods Metro Park w/ Todd (8:32 pace)

Sunday: REST (at home w/ Todd in Leetonia, Ohio)


TOTAL: 12 mi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like youre pretty busy. great job with the running and what a smart plan to get back into the swing of things. i need to start re-introducing soon speedwork too!