Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Recap: July 19-25

I would have liked to have run a little bit more this week but as you can see, I was teaching a lot of spinning and even did the boot camp workout I taught on Wednesday (normally I don't do the workout because I'm focused on making sure the participants aren't slacking & have good form). My legs were pretty tired by the end of the week! I was happy I got in a 10 miler on Saturday morning and my pace wasn't bad but with the heat & humidity, it was one of my worse runs in quite awhile. I have another 5K coming up on Saturday morning and I'm excited to see if I've improved since the 5K I ran last month.

Monday: taught 45 min spinning

Tuesday: 5 mi tempo (7:31 pace); lifted total body

Wednesday: 45 min elliptical; core & stairs
taught & did 1 hr boot camp after work

Thursday: 5 mi easy (8:16 pace)
taught 50 min spinning after work

Friday: taught 1 hr spinning

Saturday: 10 mi (8:26 pace; ran 6 mi by myself in 8:08 pace then last 4 mi w/ Todd in 8:53 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning


TOTAL: 20 mi

No comments: