Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekly Recap: September 13-19

I had a major cutback week in my mileage since I had a higher mileage week (for me at least) last week. It seems like whenever I try to keep bumping up my miles, I get injured. I figured it's better to get to the starting line a little undertrained than get injured and not make it there at all. So what starting line am I referring to? Well, you'll have to wait to find out...

Monday: 4 mi (8:17 pace); lifted total body

Tuesday: 12 mi (8:07 pace), core

Wednesday: 1 hr TRX suspension training (seriously kicked my butt!)

Thursday: 5 mi (8:16 pace; progression run: 8:34-->7:44)

Friday: REST

Saturday: REST

Sunday: 30 min elliptical; lifted total body


TOTAL: 21 mi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gahhhhhhh i want to know the starting line! :)

but i agree with you that it's better to be slightly undertrained and healthy too. unfortunaltey getting myself to listen to that advice is hard!