Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Recap: November 22-28

With work being extremely busy, working late hours, and the holidays, I know this next month is going to be a struggle to get in a lot of workouts but I'm going to try my best to get in quality workouts even if I can't get to the gym 6-7x/week. I've really enjoyed doing some different fitness classes recently, like the spinning/TRX combo class I took the day after Thanksgiving. It was intense & hard and I loved it! I love the feeling of pushing myself to the limit and then going a little bit further. I'm going to lay low on the running in December to give my body a rest for Boston training in January. I hope to get in a few easy runs in during the week but nothing major.

Monday: 1 hr TRX suspension training class

Tuesday: 5 mi (8:05 pace)

Wednesday: 30 min elliptical; core

Thursday: Pilgrim's Progress 4 Miler (8:06 pace)

Friday: 75 min spinning/TRX combo class

Saturday: 45 min Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training on Exercise on Demand

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 9 mi

No comments: