Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Even though Todd & I are technically celebrating Valentine's Day on Wednesday by going to The Melting Pot, we still spent time together last night. I made Cheddar Chicken Casserole for dinner and we had a bottle of red wine my brother bought me for my birthday last year. Both were delicious!

And even though we weren't giving each other presents (remember, we have that little thing called a wedding coming up in 6 months), Todd still bought me flowers and a small gift.

Beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day
Love the pink color
I swear there's food on the plate behind all the wine
My present from Todd...it's perfect!
Just ignore my 80's style sweatshirt & disheveled hair, I mean, I was slaving away all night in the kitchen...or for like 45 minutes

Nothing says love quite like Funfetti brownies

Obviously you have to have dessert on Valentine's Day & I like to think it was healthy since there were 3 strawberries included

No comments: