Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Practically Perfect in Every Way

On Sunday night, my parents took Todd & I to see Mary Poppins at the Ohio Theatre. We had actually seen it 2 years ago in Cleveland and I absolutely loved it so I was thrilled to have the chance to see it again with my parents.


Heading into the theater


Todd & I before the show
I love the bright lights of the theater at night


The show was fantastic and just as good, if not better, than what I remembered. The musical is slightly different from the Disney movie but the singing & dancing were amazing. They even had Mary Poppins "flying" at several points during the show. If you have the chance to see it in your city, don't miss out on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 mary poppins. SO JEALOUS! i'm going to check to see if it's coming to my area!