Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Recap: June 6-12

Todd & I did our Insanity Fit Test again last week. You're really supposed to do Insanity 6x/week but we're lucky if we can fit it in 3x/week with all the classes I teach in the mornings. You're also supposed to take the Fit Test every couple weeks to see if you've made any improvements. Since I'm in fairly good shape to begin with, I really wasn't expecting to see a big difference on my fit test from just a few weeks ago but I was definitely wrong! There are 8 fitness tests you perform, such as push up jacks, for a 1 minute each and you keep track of how many you can do in that minute. I was surprised I did almost 10 more push up jacks and about 5 more burpees this time around. Once we're done with Insanity closer to the wedding in August, I'll do a whole post that shows our improvements from each Fit Test.

Monday: 4 mi (7:50 pace)
Insanity Fit Test (25 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class


Wednesday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (40 min)
4 mi (8:06 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 1 hr spinning

Friday: Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min)

Saturday: 6 mi (8:21 pace)

Sunday: REST

TOTAL: 14 mi

No comments: