Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Recap: July 18-24

I knew my mileage would be down this week without a long run since I had a 5K on Saturday and I teach on Sunday but I was still hoping to run a little bit more during the week. Unfortunately, sleeping in on Wednesday sounded better than getting up for a midweek run but I think sometimes a day of rest is better than just running to get in miles. I'm hoping for more mileage this week as well as more Insanity workouts.

Monday: Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning (50 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
4 mi (7:29 pace with 2 x 1 mi @ 7:13 & 7:06)

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
4 mi (8:05 pace)

Friday: 4 mi (8:29 pace)

Saturday: Genoa Firefighters MDA 5K (21:39; 6:58 pace)

Sunday: taught 20 min core & taught 50 min spinning

TOTAL: 15 mi

No comments: