Saturday, December 3, 2011

Favorite Things

Here are a few things I've been loving lately....

I love Piada & am excited they opened a new location near our place



It's basically an Italian version of Chipotle where you can choose from a Piada (a wrap with spaghetti in it), Pasta Bowls, and Salads




I ordered TOMS Herringbone Fleece Slip-On (Nordstrom Exclusive) but they're on back order until December 28


Don't have these but would love them:


Just ordered this online:
lululemon Power Y Tank in Elevation Space Dye


I have this shirt in about 8 different colors, they're so comfy and are perfect in the summer or winter with a cardigan

Old Navy Lightweight V-Neck Tee

Two of my favorite things: a hoodie & running; I bought this on Black Friday

Run Hoodie

Since they closed Lifestyle Family Fitness in central Ohio, I needed a new gym to go to so I joined Premier at Sawmill. They had a great deal for LFF members to switch over so I took full advantage. Although I haven't paid for a gym membership in almost 5 years, I was more than willing to join here because it has lots of amenities: lots of group fitness classes, multiple pools (both indoor and outdoor), a spa, and nice locker rooms I'll be able to use to get ready for work in the mornings.


I've been taking Hot Power Flow Yoga at PAI Yoga & Fitness once a week & I really like the challenge of it (Note: I teach here and can take classes for free but all they offer is classes & don't have any "regular" gym equipment which is why I joined Premier at Sawmill)


I really want to try out Pure Barre and was excited to see they're going to be opening one in Dublin soon!


And of course I'm loving that Kentucky is #1 in basketball right now....and hopefully will still be after they play North Carolina this afternoon

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing! That hoodie is perfect! ;)