Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Recap: February 6-12

Slowly starting to increase my mileage but now I need to start focusing on more speedwork and tempo runs. I'm failing horribly at trying to do yoga 1x/week since I haven't gone in a month now but the studio I teach at is expanding & I'm hoping they'll add more hot yoga classes that accomodate my early morning workouts.

Monday: 4 mi (8:19 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 30 min Core & taught 45 min Spinning

Wednesday: 7 mi (8:13 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: REST

Saturday: 12 mi (8:06 pace)

Sunday: 5 mi (8:14 pace)

TOTAL: 28 mi

1 comment:

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

Great week of workouts!! I am so bad at doing yoga too. I always tell myself that I will get into it full force because I know I'm prone to injuries but it just never happens!! I hope they get some more hot yoga classes for you too!