Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Recap: March 12-18

I didn't get a chance to get a long run in this week (slept in a couple days, taught an extra class on Saturday morning, etc) so my weekly mileage was extremely low. I did get a chance to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, which I hadn't done in a couple years, but the thing is, it actually seemed somewhat easy compared to doing Insanity & I was even doing Level 3! Not a bad workout though for something quick (the whole workout, including warm up & cool down is a little less than 30 minutes).

Monday: Insanity Pure Cardio (40 min)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class
taught 30 min Core & taught 45 min Spinning

Wednesday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:55 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX combo class

Friday: 6 mi (7:50 pace)

Saturday: taught 1 hr Spinning
4 mi w/ Todd (8:24 pace)

Sunday: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3 (~30 min)
taught 1 hr Spinning

TOTAL: 14 mi

No comments: