Chicken Noodle Casserole
Mixing up the ingredients
Complete with noodles
Hot out of the oven...and while I know this looks weird, I swear it was delicious and just looks funny because of the butter on the bread crumbs
The best part of the meal though were these homemade biscuits! Seriously, amazing!
Country Chicken Noodle Casserole
1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles, cooked & drained
2 (10 oz.) cans chunk chicken breast, drained
2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup water (or milk)
1/2 onion, finely diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 stick butter, melted
1. Cook egg noodles and drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350F degrees and spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, water, diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots. Stir until combined.
4. Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
5. Pour in baking dish and sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
6. Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
7. Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown. Serve warm.
from: The Country Cook