Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekly Recap: Oct 1-7

My post-marathon soreness lasted about 4 days but I waited until Friday to actually run.  My post-marathon excitement though is still full-throttle and I'm pretty sure Todd tunes me out when I remind him everyday how I ran a 3:27 at Akron.

Took an easy week with a few rest days to ease back into running and will have 3 more solid weeks of training before I taper for NYC.  Still on the fence about running it for fun or to PR and I'm teetering towards PR. 

4 weeks till NYC Marathon

Monday: REST

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX Combo class
45 min boot camp w/ Emily & Holly

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX Combo class

Friday: 4 mi (8:37 pace)

Saturday: 6 mi (8:02 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:18 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX Combo class

TOTAL: 14 mi

No comments: