Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2013 Planner

Last year, Erin Condren life planners were all the rage and while I did like mine, it ended up being a lot bulkier than anticipated and I was on the hunt for something smaller for 2013. 

My Erin Condren Life Planner


A couple months ago, I had heard about May Books and instantly fell in love with the fun designs and cheaper price but I wanted to see what it actually looked like in person before ordering it.  As luck may have it, a couple weeks ago I went to a holiday boutique at Wedgewood Country Club and one of the vendors there, Rockey Paper & Design, was selling May Books.  Not only did I get to see in person what the planner actually looked like, but I was easily able to pick out my design and order directly from the vendor.  The planner is a lot thinner and will easily fit in my purse without adding a lot of extra weight.

It arrived late last week in my mailbox and I can't wait to start using it!

Love the packaging

People Against Ugly Notebooks sticker was my favorite part of the package

Pink & gray--my favorite color combination!

No comments: