The ingredients...I already had everything on hand except the Reese's Pieces
Mixing the ingredients
About to go in the oven...
...and ready to eat out of the oven!
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 pkg. Mini Reese's Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the Mini Reese's Pieces.
4. Scrape the batter into the greased pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
6. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
from Six Sisters' Stuff