Friday, November 9, 2012

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies

When Todd went to Cleveland on Sunday for the Browns football game at the last minute, I found I had the whole day to myself to do whatever I wanted and of course, that was going to involve some sort of baking.  After I was done vacuuming, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and going to lululemon (where I didn't even buy anything!), I was finally able to start baking.  I recently pinned these blondies and whipped them up in no time.  The only thing I changed were the Reese's Pieces; I couldn't find the mini ones so I just used regular ones and the blondies were still delicious.

 
 The ingredients...I already had everything on hand except the Reese's Pieces

Mixing the ingredients

Yum!

About to go in the oven...

...and ready to eat out of the oven!


Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
2 eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 pkg. Mini Reese's Pieces

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
3.  In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the Mini Reese's Pieces.
4. Scrape the batter into the greased pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
6. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.


from Six Sisters' Stuff

No comments: