Thursday, January 24, 2013

Girls' Night for Columbus Restaurant Week


After getting together for Alicia's birthday last week, we had another blogger girls' night last night.  Lindsey planned the evening and we went to Matt the Miller's in Grandview for Columbus Restaurant Week.  You had a choice of either ordering from the regular menu or paying $25 for an option of choices on a 3-course menu.  There was no doubt I was going with the 3-course menu because it meant I'd be getting dessert.  I started with a salad, my main course was vegetable lasagna, and I ended with the Oreo cookie explosion.
 
The Oreo cookie explosion needs no words

 
It's funny to think we all met just a couple years ago and now are good friends.  It's always a blast hanging out with them and I'm usually laughing most of the time since we talk about everything from cadavers to whistle tips.  I'm sure the other people at surrounding tables loved us.
 
I missed the memo on the animal print dress code

No comments: