Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bump Update: Week 25


Amazing to see what a difference 10 weeks makes...I'd say I've definitely popped!


How far along: 25 weeks & 3 days

Size of baby: About 13 inches, weighs about 1.5 pounds, and is the size of a cauliflower or eggplant

Weight gain: 13 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and regular & maternity tops

Symptoms: Besides a baby bump...nothing

Gender: Girl!

Exercise: Running & teaching 6-7 days/week

Food cravings: Back to cheeseburger & fries

Food aversions: Nothing

Movement: Feeling all kinds of kicks & jabs throughout the day and especially in the evening when I lay down on my side on the couch or in bed.  She's definitely moving around a lot because I'm feeling the movements all over the place, not just in the same spot.

Sleep: I'm starting to sound like a broken record but sleep has been great.  I've had no problems going to sleep or falling back asleep if I happen to wake up and nothing hurts or is painful when I sleep.

Looking forward to: Celebrating Father's Day with Todd this weekend.....even though our girl isn't quite here yet, I wanted to do something special for him that I know we won't have much time for once she arrives...more details next week

Best moment of the week: Finding a pediatrician and booking a 3D/4D ultrasound for 30.5 weeks next month

3 comments:

Sarah said...

mmmm cheeseburgers & fries! We're thinking of doing a 3D ultrasound soon, too!

Nikki said...

You are looking so great!

BeckyJo606 said...

You look so good! I'm excited for you to do a 3D ultrasound. We didn't end up getting one, but I think they are so cute! :)