Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Recap: June 10-16

Not only am I happy I managed to run 20 miles this week (on top of teaching 4 classes) but I'm happy that Todd & I were able to spend time together running 3 mornings.  Another big accomplishment thus far in my running while pregnant is that I've yet to average over a 9:00 min pace for any run.  I thought for sure by the end of the my second trimester I would have slowed down much more than I actually have.  Hopefully this means coming back after pregnancy won't be quite so bad (or slow!).

Monday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:59 pace)

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

Wednesday: 4 mi w/ Todd (8:49 pace)

Thursday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
taught 30 min TRX/Yoga

Friday: 3 mi w/ Todd (8:58 pace)

Saturday: 5 mi (8:51 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:51 pace)
taught 1 hr Spin/TRX

TOTAL: 20 mi

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You continue to inspire me! Today's run was not so hot for me, but I'm just trying to stay active. So glad you are feeling great!