Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween 2013

I'm a little late posting about Halloween this year but I just realized I hadn't done it and wanted to make sure I had it documented. 
 
Lucy was just a little over a month old on Halloween 2013 and I made sure she was all decked out for her first holiday.
 
Her 1st Halloween....by the way, I find this reflex to be hilarious, it's the fencing reflex & happens when your baby is on their back with their head turned to the side.  The arm on the opposite side will bend and the arm on the side where they're looking will be straight

Another view of Lucy

She was an elephant that night for trick or treating....my parents came over and we took her over to our neighbor's house  Everyone was so excited to see her!

Family photo

2 comments:

Meghan said...

She is the cutest little elephant in the world! :)

Laurie said...

How cute is she!