Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly Recap: January 13-19

Even though we're only about a month into winter, I'm ready for the warm weather to get here.  I haven't run outside in a couple months now and I'm starting to get bored on the treadmill.  I was thinking of running a half marathon at the end of February but with how cold it's been this year, I really don't want to register for the race and end up running in single digit temperatures on race day.  My sight is set on the Cap City Half in May, a race I haven't run in a few years.

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: taught 1 hr Spin/TRX
3 mi (7:36 pace; 8:01, 7:40, 7:09)

Wednesday: 4 mi (8:06 pace)

Thursday: 4 mi (7:56 pace) & TRX workout
 
Friday: 5 mi (8:20 pace)

Saturday: 6 mi (7:53 pace)

Sunday: 4 mi (8:13 pace)
taught 1 hr TRX

TOTAL: 26 mi

No comments: