Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Recap: June 16-22

I wasn't really keeping track of how much or how far I was walking each day but I did get up most mornings before work to walk 1-2 miles on the treadmill and stretch.  I also took Lucy on a few walks in the afternoon too.  I was able to start adding in some TRX exercises and will be back teaching Spin/TRX next week!  I'm happy to report that I feel 100% back to normal besides the numbness in my toe still.  I don't have any back pain and feel really lucky that I feel this good so quickly after surgery.  Everyone at work was shocked when I was back only 2 weeks post-surgery.  The hardest part now is not being able to run for another month. 

Monday: Walked

Tuesday: Walked

Wednesday: Walked

Thursday: Walked & TRX

Friday: Walked

Saturday: Walked & TRX

Sunday: Walked

TOTAL: 0 mi

No comments: