Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Recap: June 9-15

Another week of no "official" workouts but I did walk outside everyday with Lucy and also walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes yesterday.  The best news of last week though was at my 2 week post-op doctor's appointment when I found out I could start picking up & holding Lucy!  I'm also cleared to go back to work today, I can get in the pool for swim lessons with Lucy this week, I can start teaching spinning in 2 weeks, and I should be able to start easy running in 6 weeks after my next post-op appointment.  All in all, great news and I'm almost feeling back to 100%.  I did ask about the numbness & muscle weakness I'm experiencing and my surgeon told me that it can take up to 6 months to regain feeling but about 30% of people never do.  I guess the good news is that it's just my big toe that's still numb but I'm hoping I'll make a full recovery.

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

TOTAL: 0 mi

No comments: