Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Recap: August 11-17

I was able to walk 1.5-2 miles almost everyday this week and am little by little feeling better.  The lower part of my right leg, top of my right foot, and big toe are still numb so it's taking a bit longer this time for the feeling to come back.  I went back to the doctor on Thursday for my 2 week follow up appointment.  The good news is that I was cleared to go back to work today but the bad news is I'm only allowed to pretty much walk for the next 6 weeks so no other exercise until I go back at the end of September.  I'll be going back to teaching Spin/TRX around mid-September but will have to teach off the bike for a couple weeks.  The doctor just wants to be extra cautious this time around and he doesn't even want me to do any stretching yet which at this point last time, I was allowed to do that.

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

TOTAL:  0 mi

No comments: