Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Lucy!

It really is impossible to wrap my head around the idea that Lucy is turning ONE today!  She is the sweetest, funniest, cutest, and most independent & social little girl. It honestly seems like she was just a tiny newborn yesterday and now here she is babbling all the time and on the verge of walking.  This past year has exceeded our expectations as parents (although I could've done without the whole not picking up or holding Lucy for a few months because of my back surgeries) and we love her more and more every single day.  This adventure of parenthood has really just started for Todd & I and we can't wait to see what this next year will bring!
 
A look back at Lucy's first year through some iPhone photos I've never posted:
 
 
 
 


































 
 


No comments: